Returns, exchanges, & cancellations.
1. If it is our mistake ...you are covered
2. Chocolate and edible items are NOT RETURNABLE.
3. If an order is placed and shipped then cancelled, You must return the merchandise at your expense. (within 10 DAYS ) You will still be charged for the original shipping and a 10% restocking fee.
4. Even exchanges can be made. You must return the unwanted merchandise back to us and the exchange will then be shipped out. The shipping charges for the return and the exchange will be your responsibility.
5. If after you placed an order, you want to stop the order or make changes to the order, you can do so by emailing Karen@sweetsupplies.com right after you place the mistaken order and we will be able to block it before it goes to shipping.
To get the shipping charges you would go thru the site and make your purchase. When you go to check out and fill in the shipping info, you will come to a shipping page where you will have choices and charges displayed. If you choose to go on you will then come to the payment page. If you decide not to go on just X out and the order will be canceled. Most orders are shipped in 24 to 48 hours. You will be notified by e mail when your order is shipped and when the scheduled delivery date is. If an item is out of stock we can tell you when it will be in and you can decide if to keep the order or cancel it. We are located in Ohio. the east coast is 2 to 3days away and the west coast is 6 to 7 days away by UPS ground. Our bordering states are 1 to 2 days away.
We hope this has been helpful information.